Admission Process for the B.Tech. First Semester 2021-22
Admission to IIIT Senapati, Manipur will be purely on the basis of the All-India JEE examination and the seat allocation will
be through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA 2021) and
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB-2021).
Keep visiting institute website for updates, such as, commencement of classes, class schedule etc.
- The admission process is completely online. The candidate does not have to visit the institute for purposes of admission.
- The candidate who was allotted seat in the JoSAA round and if s/he is NOT going to participate in CSAB rounds, needs to pay the institute fees between
November 20, 2021 and November 24, 2021.
- The candidate who was allotted seat in the CSAB Rounds 1 or 2, needs to pay the institute fees between December 7, 2021 and December 13, 2021.
Procedure for online reporting at the Institute
Fees payable at Institute for the admission
Admission Process for the PhD Programme 2021-22
Admission to the PhD programme at IIIT Senapati, Manipur is purely on the basis of score of the GATE examination, entrance examination and interview.
Keep visiting institute website
- Admission to PhD Programme under Project Staff and Self-Finance Category
Web Advertisement | Detail Advertisement | Application form
- Last date of submission of the application form: 24 December 2021
- For queries: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org