Details of the Admission Process for the First Semester 2020-21
Admission to IIIT Senapati, Manipur will be purely on the basis of the All-India JEE examination and the seat allocation will
be through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA 2020) and
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB-2020). Candidates are required to qualify through JEE (Main) 2020 and
students aspiring to join IIIT Manipur have to apply through JoSAA 2020 and CSAB 2020.
Keep visiting institute website for updates, such as, commencement of classes, class schedule etc.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 790 309 9098 (Call time: 09 AM - 05 PM)
- Online reporting of the selected candidate
- Partial Admission Fee Payment @JOSAA portal : 09 - 13 November 2020
- JOSAA round : 16 - 21 November 2020
- CSAB Round : 25 November - 01 December 2020
Important Information for the students Joining B Tech Course in IIIT Senapati, Manipur
- Admission will be through JoSAA and
- Hurry up! Online Registration & Choice Filling is going on. Institute Profile
Bussiness Rules for JOSAA 2020
- The candidates are not required to report physically in the Institute for online registration.
- All students must stay in campus hostels. Mess fee will be returned if classes will start in online mode
- Instructions for Online Registration
- Documents to be filled for registration
Download the above documents and fill it properly.
Save/store all the filled softcopy (inserting digital/scanned signature)/scanned copy into one directory.
Right click on the direcory and click on create/compress zip/archive/rar/tar file.
Send the compressed file via email to email@example.com
- Fee Payment Form PDF | Word
- BTech Undertaking Form PDF | Word
- Registration Verification Form PDF | Word
- Anti-Ragging-Undertaking Form (Parent) PDF | Word
- Anti-Ragging-Undertaking Form (Student) PDF | Word
- Parent's/Guardains Contact Details Form PDF | Word
- Hostel Registration Form PDF | Word
- OBC NCL Undertaking Form PDF | Word
subject line: Name-of-the-students # JEE application number # Branch-allocated
For example, if student's name is Joy Prakash Reddy, JEE application number is 12345678, and brach allocated by JOSAA/CSAB is CSE then
subject line of the email will be: Joy Prakash Reddy # 12345678 # CSE
Unappropriate formatting of the subject may lead your email to junk.
Fee Details: CSAB Round
- The Institute fee (Admission+Mess) for the first semester is Rs. 1,29,395/- (General and OBC Catagory) and Rs. 1,11,395/- (SC/ST)
- Total amount paid as JoSAA round seat acceptance fee, JoSAA round partial admission fee OR special round participation fee and special round seat acceptance fee excluding processing charges must be subtracted from the institute fee (Rs. 1,29,395/1,11,395) to get the remaining amount to be paid to IIIT Manipur.
- CASE -1:
Fresh candidate registered in CSAB special round OR Candidates who have retained/upgraded their seat in CSAB special rounds
CASE -2:Candidates who had withdrawn/cancelled after document verification their seat in JoSAA rounds and got allotted a seat in CSAB special rounds
- Amount Already Paid to JoSAA/CSAB (excluding Processing Charges) = Rs. 73,000 (General/Gen-EWS/OBC-NCL), then the candidate will pay Rs. 1,29,395 - 73,000 = Rs. 56,395
- Amount Already Paid to JoSAA/CSAB (excluding Processing Charges) = Rs. 33,000 (SC/ST), then the candidate will pay Rs. 1,11,395 - 33,000 = Rs. 78,395
Payments Methods: Through NEFT only
- Amount Already Paid to JoSAA/CSAB (excluding Processing Charges) = Rs. 71,000 (Gen/Gen-EWS/OBC-NCL), then the candidate will pay Rs. 1,29,395 - 71,000 = Rs. 58,395
- Amount Already Paid to JoSAA/CSAB (excluding Processing Charges) = Rs. 31,000 (SC/ST), then the candidate will pay now Rs. 1,11,395 - Rs. 31,000 = Rs. 80,395
Account Name : IIIT Manipur (Indian Institute of Information Technology Society Manipur)
Account No. : 264301000132
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch Name : Porompat, Imphal
IFSC : ICIC0002643